Born 15 February 1902 in Charlottenburg. From 1916: studied at the Kunstgewerbeschule, Bromberg. 1920-23: studied architecture at the Technische Hochschule Hannover, and Stuttgart. 1922-30: with brother Bodo, produced, edited and designed publications on exhibitions, architecture, interior design. 1925: art director of the journal Die Baugilde. 1926-30: architectural practice in Stuttgart with brother Bodo. 1930: moved to Berlin. 1933: moved to Wuppertal. 1935-45: advertising director of Lackfabrik Kurt Herberts & Co., Wuppertal; fellow-workers there included Willy Baumeister and Oskar Schlemmer. 1996: died in Wuppertal.
- (with Wie Bauen?, 1927, and Wie Bauen?, 1928, both Stuttgart: Wedekind )
- (with Der Stuhl (chair exh.), 1928 (facs. ed.: Stuttgart: Akademischer Verlag, Wedekind, 1992) )
- (with Gefesselter Blick (brief illustrated studies of the work of contemporary designers: Max Bill, Walter Dexel, Kurt Schwitters, Rasch brothers (pp. 73-6)and many others), Stuttgart: Zaugg, 1930 (repr. Baden, Switzerland: Müller, 1996) )
- Zu – Offen, Stuttgart: Wedekind, 1930
- Brüder Rasch: Material, Konstruktion, Form, 1926-30, Düsseldorf: Marzona, 1981 (biographies, bibliography
- in English and German).
- 2000, esp. pp. 160-61 ,